About Palak Dal Khichdi Recipe:
A nutritious paradise, Palak Dal Khichdi is a simple and snappy formula stacked with supplements without bargaining on the taste formula. Extraordinary compared to other solace sustenance amid storm, this Khichdi formula is an ideal equalization of starch and protein. Decency of spinach and dal cooked with flavors from red bean stew to curry leaves meets up for the ideal healthy supper!
Ingredients Of Palak Dal Khichdi:
- 1 Cup Spinach, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cup Rice
- 1 Cup Dal
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- As per taste Salt
How to Make Palak Dal Khichdi:
- Soak rice in water for 15 minutes and wash the dal 2 to 3 times in water.
- Take a pressure cooker and pour oil in it. Once the oil heats, add mustard seeds, cumin, curry leaves, freshly prepared ginger garlic paste and sauté it well.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and onion, Add green chilli as per your taste and let it cook. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder to it and sauté it well. Add salt as per your taste.
- Add the dal and rice with a glass of water. Cook it for 2 minutes and add fresh chopped spinach and lock the pressure cooker. Let it cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- After two whistles remove the Palak Khichdi from the pressure cooker and top it up with warm ghee!