This delectable recipe formula denotes the finish of blueberry season for me. Well kinda… despite everything I have a couple enormous sacks of blueberries in my cooler however with respect to blog formulas this is it.
In the course of the last couple months I made a moderate cooker blueberry banana steel cut oats formula, a blueberry banana prepared oats glass formula, and a blueberry banana greek yogurt biscuit.
I additionally utilized incalculable blueberries in smoothies and plan to influence numerous more smoothies with the blueberries I to have cleared out. It has been blueberry paradise here. Banana paradise too I figure considering every formula has a ready sweet banana in it.
This is the thing with bananas. I adore them. I generally have a couple on my counter waiting be spent so usually bananas will discover their way into my formulas. Particularly, breakfast or heated great formulas. Here’s a post on spending ready bananas.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats gluten-free, if preferred
- 1/3 cup yogurt for this recipe, I used Chobani blueberry Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk unsweetened vanilla almond milk is my favorite
- 1/2 of a ripe banana mashed (reserve the other half for slicing and topping oats before eating)
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds optional, but helps to thicken oats
- 1 packet Stevia or other sweetener optional
- toppings of your choice I used fresh blueberries for this recipe *wait to top your
- Combine coconut milk, oats, chia seeds (if using), banana, maple syrup and salt in a pint-sized jar and stir. Top with blueberries and coconut, if desired. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Tip: People with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity should use oats that are labeled “gluten-free,” as oats are often cross-contaminated with wheat and barley.